2. Selects articles from my Twitter feed and my Feedly feed. These are saved on Instapaper.
3. Depending on level of confidence, some are marked as favourites (thereby becoming public on Instapaper).
4. Even more assortative links are shared on Twitter.
5. The Amanuensis highlights interesting passages.
6. The Amanuensis is furthermore trained on books I want to read but have lacked the time or inclination. 1
7. Based on its learning, the Amanuensis looks for new sources of reading upon which to train itself.
8. The Amanuensis annotates and edits my texts.
9. The Amanuensis writes my texts.
- 2Blog entry. The Amanuensis is here judging more deeply than I would. Or differently. While I choose articles based on whether the headline piques an interest educated by reading full articles, the Amanuensis first reads the article, then decides whether its suited. In some ways, it would be more “accurate” to let it decide based only on the headline and introduction. But that kind of accuracy is not necessarily what we want here.
- 3The Amanuensis will have a separate database, otherwise it will not know how to weight the links.
- 4Although still dependent, the Amanuensis is here beginning to “surpass” me.